Sunday, September 18, 2016

Travel diary: Marmaris, Turkey by Yasmina Naja

Travel diary: Marmaris, Turkey

Last summer I traveled with my family to the beautiful city of Marmaris in Turkey.
We went to the hotel “Green nature diamond”.

The city of Marmaris is located near the Mediterranean Sea. The seashore is very clean, the water there is crystal clear and the city is beautiful. Marmaris is a very touristic place but only during summer, in the winter and fall it is like a ghost town.
Picture of the city of Marmaris taken by me.

We did many activities like a boat trip, a jeep safari it was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget and I hope to go back to this paradise one day.
 The cave of wishes (taken by my mom :)):
You throw a coin in the water near the cave and make a wish and the wish is supposed to become reality.
The jeep safari (taken by my dad :)):
We went on a jeep safari, it was a blast! We had a water fight with all of these strangers it was really fun.
The pool of the “Green Nature Hotel”
Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment